Halloween is around the corner and we have a scary present for you and your students.
Your students can create a scary story with their favourite characters and dress them up.
If your dreamed costume is not there, your students can imagine and draw there their favourite costume here.
Do you use a blog for your classes? feel free to embed it and share it with your community.
TIPS: If you want to save it as a .jpg image just place the cursor on your favourite costume, clic right button and save the image on your computer.
Some scary ideas…
- Create puppets with Rita, Oscar and the rest using ice-cream stick. Create a story about Halloween, practice it in the class and go to another class to present it.
- Use the bodies of the characters but change the face and stick the picture of your pupils instead so they can be the protagonists of the story! They will love to interact with their favourite characters.
- Switch costumes and make a Jack-o-Frankenstein, a VampGhost, a SkeleWitch and play with the new names.
- Use the costumes to put the new vocabulary on a context. Use it to practice sentences such as “Rita is dressing up as a Ghost. She is wearing a white sheet” .
- Create stickers with the pictures. They will love this little “treat”.
Have you use it in your class? Please! Share your story with by sending us your experience or your ideas, we will post it!
Are those analogic ideas not for you because you want to introduce technology in your activities? Then the ActivitICT for Halloween is your post.
Don’t forget to sign up to our ELT blog. You’ll find lots of great stuff to read here!
More info at Pearson ELT Spain & Portugal